Поиск по этому блогу

Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 25 ноября 2014 г.

Homework

p.81 ex-12


-Hello, I recently came in Chelyabinsk. Can you recommend places to visit near here, please?
-Yes, of course. I'd advise you to go to Kirovka. It is nearby and free to visit.
- Could you suggest something else to do, please?
- I don't think you should go to the Opera and Ballet Theatre named in honour of M. Glinka, because it is a fantastic visit but takes a lot of time. If I were you, I'd go to Aloe pole, there are some good views.
- Is there anywhere that you'd recomend for lunch?
- It's really worth visiting zoo, there are some good cafes there. However, it is quick to visit but quite expensive. I think you'd better go to Revolution Square. There is a good place for lunch.
- Is there anything else you  would suggest doing?
- I suggest yoo go to Victory Garden. It is a good place, nearby, good views and free to visit.
- Thank you, you've been very helpful. Goodbye!
- Goodbye, have a nice holliday!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий