Поиск по этому блогу

Поиск по этому блогу

четверг, 28 ноября 2013 г.

Homework

То get information about my interest, I often check out gaming website. Whenever I want to keep up with the latest news , I watch TV news and read national newspapers like Arguments and Facts. To chill out, I watch funny video. My favorite TV programs are Ural dumplings. When I want to express my own opinions, I post comments on website « pikabu.ru». To catch up with my Friends’ news and give my own, I use vk.com.

1 комментарий:

  1. Thanks!
    Olya, keep in mind that we do not translate the names of newspapers and programs.
    Also:
    a) interest or interests?
    b) video or videos?
    Could you also add some info about the websites you use? What are they about? Why do you use these sites in particular?

    ОтветитьУдалить